Verse reads as follows:
"You can shed tears that she (he) is gone
or you can smile because she (he) has lived.
You can close your eyes and pray that she (he) will come back
or you can open your eyes and see all that she (he) has left.
Your heart can be empty because you can't see her (him)
or you can be full of the love you shared.
You can turn your back on tomorrow and live yesterday
or you can be happy for tomorrow because of yesterday.
You can remember her (him) and only that she (he) is gone
or you can cherish her memory and let it live on.
You can cry and close your mind, be empty and turn your back.
Or you can do what she (he) would want; smile, open your eyes, love and go on".
- Beautiful keepsake to remember a loved one
- Double mounted in a 12 x 14" white wooden frame or a 13 x 15" black frame
- Choose your own background. Image can be of a place loved one held dear. (Sample pics show Strandhill Beach in Co. Sligo & Cliffs of Moher in Co. Clare)
- Include photo, loved one's name and dates - OPTION TO UPLOAD PHOTO BELOW
- NB: All images shown in samples are for advertising purposes only
To personalise your print please go to the tab above titled "Additional Info"